Charles Cacchione is the Broker-Owner of RE/MAX Metropolitan; licensed in 1989 He has 24 years of real estate experience, 12 years of REO experience and he is also a licensed Builder. He have an exemplary team of realtors, lenders and appraisers with a full-time experienced staff to assist in all facets of managing REO properties. His team has Weekly sales training, daily prospecting training and REO training available to all agents and staff.
He have numerous contacts with banks, preservation companies and investors. Some of the services his team manages are BPO’s/CMA’s, cash-for-keys, occupancy checks, property preservation services, utilities, marketing of your property and monthly status reports detailing the current market trends. He has a custom software that was specifically designed for tracking properties from acquisition to close; it is also used to track BPO orders for various outsource companies. He pride ourselves in our unsurpassed attention to detail and commitment to timely and accurate service.
He currently work with over a dozen lenders including Bank of America, Chase, CITI, Flagstar and several outsource asset management companies. He is also a HUD listing broker for Cityside Management Corporation and HHN (HUD Home Network).
- List, Market and Sell REO Properties
- Take video walk threw of property.
- Deliver a comprehensive market analysis, along with full set of pictures and a repair cost lists.
- Obtain competitive bids from reliable contractors for repairs and renovations if needed.
- Coordinate, supervise and report progress and completion of any approved repair / maintenance services needed.
- Handle any /all communication and documentation needed for municipal officials, utility companies and state agencies.
- Visit property on a weekly basis for security and status purposes.
- Clean out and prepare property for marketing.
- Advertise property on the local MLS and top Real Estate search sites.
- Provide print advertising including announcements, mailers and flyers.
- Promote property through our company websiteMarket properties to our Investors
- Pre-qualify all potential buyers to help insure that you are not negotiating with a buyer who is not qualified. This saves time and helps expedite closings.
- Prepare documentation and addendums needed to expedite potential buyers offer process.
- Upload information to a professional appointment center assuring all potential buyer calls are answered and tracked at all times.
- Handle negotiations and prepare contracts.Investigate qualifications of all prospective buyers.
- Handling all processing, including ordering documents for settlement.
- Coordinate and attend closing.
- Broker Price Opinions (BPO, CMA, ect...)
- Exterior (drive-by)
- 24-48 Hour Turn around time.
- Cash for Keys
- Occupancy Checks
- Property Maintenance
- Trash outs
- Lawn care
- Snow removal
- General repairs
- Pest control
- Mold remediation
- Winterize and de-winterize
- Property Management